Feb 10, 2011

Elle Fanning in Somewhere

Elle Fanning in Sofia Coppolla's Somewhere
I'm not sure what to say about the movie "Somewhere," maybe I was expecting more? However, expectations aside, I was struck by little Elle's beauty. How pretty is this girl? And she's only 12 years old? She looks like a born model for sure. Such delicate, innocente feautures went perfectly with Sofia's soft dreamy visions and airy scenes. The movie sure had some beautiful scenary specially with the feeling that the movie was filmed before the 90's, with that grainy film that obviously movies now days don't have. 
Now remind me why couldn't Sofia Coppola helped in the making of My Sister's Keeper? Remember this?
All images from Sofia Coppola's Somewhere google images

6 comments:

  1. she is so pretty and lucy too!



    crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a true beauty. Sofia really creates gorgeous films... even when they don't always deliver on content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to seeing this, but I know what you mean, sometimes Sofia movies are a little underwhelming but still beautiful.

    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I can't believe how adults act sometimes, that someone much older would scream at a child is awful. She was probably completely insane, or just a terrible person. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately children mimic their parents, and those are the parents of people who perpetuate racism. Ugh. Its terrible. Thank you for sharing that with me on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so pretty, I'm dying to see this movie !

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would really love to see somewhere. elle fanning is one of my favourite actresses. she's just got such a lovely whimsical image about her.

    i think phoebe in wonderland, which she starred in, is one of the most enchanting and beautiful films in a long while, though it's quite unheard of in england, and i still haven't mananged to buy a copy of the dvd from anywhere! but if you haven't seen it, you definitely should if you get the oppertunity. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kallie Youre welcome! i love your blog and you seem like the sweetest person. I just had to share my story :)

    @Chloe Yes I did watch it a while ago and I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete