Feb 17, 2011

this is my past

When I was little I thought that when I turned into an adult I would have all the answers. I would know exactly what to do, how to act, and finally be like my mother. But the more I grew, the more I kept waiting for the day I would know everything. Until I finally realized you will never know all the answers, exactly what to do, and how to act. We do as much as we can and as best as we can and thats all. Because life only gets harder every second, and when you think you have everything under control something else comes along. I have realized you never turn into an adult, the world and everything around you turns you into one.

My own photograph from my 1st birthday album.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think life was easier when I was younger.

    No in my twenties and I'm finding myself struggling and worrying more about various aspects of life.

    Life is never ending learning and growing process.

    I find it more stressful to find out answers in my twenties than when I was a teenager or younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Although when I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be LESS like my mother.

    ReplyDelete