May 17, 2010

So today...

I went up to the park with the best friend and my gorgeous God daughter. If I tell you I had a good time, I would be lying. It is beyond words how good I felt up in that park today. The garden, with all its wild flowers and roses, is truly breath-taking. The fresh air, the chilly yet warm enough wind in my face was just perfect. I missed going up there so much, especially with a good friend to share some good conversation with and a tiny little doll walking up and down full of smiles.

I'm finally fully recovered after surgery. And my attitude is so much better. I thought I was falling under depression, and just didn't want to admit it to myself or anyone else, or even blog about it. Silly me, I forgot anesthesia sometimes does this and it takes a while for the emotions to settle back down again. I would find myself crying with every actress and actor on t.v. Anything sad, my tears will come running down. My pills are also back to what I used to take before which I'm so glad. The other medication had some side-effects I was just not used to- had me tired, down and moody. But all that is gone now. I'm feeling like my old cheery self again. Even better, summer is just around the corner, enough to make me want to do cartwheels and backflips ;D

4 comments:

  1. its good that you're feeling cheery again.
    stay strong okay?

    you're blog is baeutiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blog ; w ;
    I'm glad you're feeling better now. Stay happy! And take care!

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete